Obbiettivi del progetto:
REPSOL SA is looking for innovators/experts who could provide them onboard thought leading solutions specifically in Bioeconomy sector. In particular:
The general aim is to develop Bio-Ethanol-to-bio-BD technology. For this purpose, a great number of the research and development activities will be carried out with the objective to reduce CO2 footprint at least 3,5 times from current Butadiene production processes, increase the use of non-food and waste biomass as feedstock.
The development of a new bio-BD technology must be included the following:
• Design and produce a new catalyst to perform the Bio-Ethanol-Bio-BD reaction.
• Produce bio-BD samples at TRL3
• Perform basic design/engineering package (BDEP) to evaluate the scale-up of the process.
Technical key criteria:
1. Analyze the key parameters of the feedstock as water content in ethanol and impurities.
2. Development and simulation of the reaction and purification systems (including flow diagrams and physical and kinetic models of the chemical transformations).
3. Study of the catalyst parameters (design, loading, working cycle, stability and regeneration).
1. Develop partnership with key players across value chain (bio-ethanol providers, butadiene consumers) in EU.
2. Simulate business cases for different scenarios of technology implementation (license cost projections and production profitability).
1. Perform FEL study as a basis of a future investment proposal
2. Update and detail road map of the product development from pilot to pre-commercial scale.
3. Develop a strategy for risks mitigation.
SE SEI INTERESSATO/A AD AVERE PIU'
INFORMAZIONI SU QUESTO PROGETTO
REGISTRATI O EFFETTUA IL LOGIN SE SEI GIA' REGISTRATO/A